Company Secretarial Services
As part of our suite of support services, ShareholderAgreements.ie can provide a wide range of secretarial support services. All Irish companies are required to have a company secretary in place. The role of this secretary is to provide support, complete filings and advise the company as to the best course of action in company law matters.
Typically, our service will appoint our secretarial support company as the secretary of your company. This entity acts as both filing agent and signatory as company secretary. The below can all be included in this service:
- Electronic Filing of the Companies Registration Office (CRO) Annual Return using our Company Secretarial Software.
- Looking after all Company Secretarial matters e.g. miscellaneous changes in directors, registered office, shareholders, increase in share capital
- Holding, updating and maintaining the 7 statutory registers and minute book.
- Preparation of AGM Proxy Forms and minutes
- Keeping of AGM, EGM and Directors minutes with register (if required)
- Safe-keeping of Company Seal (if required)
- Monitoring of company on CORE system (protects against fraud)
- Provision of Corporate Company Secretary
ShareholderAgreements.ie are delighted to be able to provide this service directly to any client who wishes to avail of our corporate expertise and the benefit of a professional team monitoring the required filings for your company. Should you require the same simply call us on 01-2405277 or email email@example.com.